Apple: The dreaded chimes
It was comforting that the very helpful Cheri at the Apple Store assessed my non-functional PowerBook, found a corrupt RAM chip, and replaced it.
Yet I left the Apple store still trepidatious; if the chip was off, what else could be going on within the guts of this brand new machine?
Unfortunately, the first time I turned the machine on Monday, it made the three dreaded RAM chimes. And again today. Granted the machine worked eventually both times...
But if this continued with your brand new machine, what would you do?
Yet I left the Apple store still trepidatious; if the chip was off, what else could be going on within the guts of this brand new machine?
Unfortunately, the first time I turned the machine on Monday, it made the three dreaded RAM chimes. And again today. Granted the machine worked eventually both times...
But if this continued with your brand new machine, what would you do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home